Cancun Airport map
Cancun airport information and transfers
One free Cancun Airport map with each order. Click add free airport map when you order a MapChick map & travel guide..
This map was printed in June 2017, terminal 4 was not open at that time. terminal 4 is not included on this map.
Navigate your way through the Cancun airport like a pro!
Don’t forget to book your airport transfers! Our recommended transfer companies:
CARM Tours & Transfers Use coupon code CARMCARES for $5.00 off any roundtrip transfer.
Cancun Accesible For wheelchair or reduced mobility travelers.
Please be aware of scams by “pirate taxi drivers” at the Cancun airport. Read your confirmation vouchers carefully, do not speak to random people approaching you about your transportation, and do NOT let anyone “call” your transportation company on their own phone (they are dialing their friends who are pretending to be your transportation company-this is a scam). All of our numbers are listed on our confirmation vouchers! And NONE of our vans will ever leave without you, ever.
Please share with friends, no matter who their transport company is!
More airport tips:
- After collecting your luggage and clearing customs, walk directly to the exit and look for your name on a sign from your pre-arranged transfer company. Do not talk to anyone trying to talk to you on your way out. These friendly folks are timeshare salesman. Smile, and say no thank you, but do not stop walking.
- There are restrooms outside of customs
- There are ATM’s outside of customs, we always stop to get pesos at the ATM, read carefully, make sure the ATM is dispersing pesos not dollars! Look for bank names, Santander, Banamex, Banco Multiva. Santander is our preferred ATM.
- There are rental car booths
- There is a money exchange, but typically not the best rate.
- You can purchase transportation at the airport but it is more expensive than a roundtrip private shuttle. (see above for our recommended companies)
- You can also get an ADO bus from the airport to downtown Cancun 82 pesos, Puerto Morelos, 122p and Playa del Carmen, 208p.
Check current prices on the ADO website
Transportation prices from the airport one way, picture from October 2018 (click on picture for larger view)
Shop MapChick Maps & Travel Guides