Isla Holbox Map & Travel Guide
The Holbox map & travel guide is everything you need to plan your perfect Holbox vacation. Perry & Laura (mapchick) have done all the research for you. We’ve tried all the restaurants to be able to tell you about all of our favorites! You can find the most popular hotel and the marquesita cart on this map, we show it all on our two map set of Isla Holbox!
Isla Holbox is an island north of the Yucatan Peninsula. It is situated between the Caribbean and the Gulf of Mexico. We love this little car-free paradise with sandbars in ankle deep water you can walk for miles, the laid back pace and Mexican charm. Home of flamingos & whale sharks in season and rich in marine life. A pod of dolphins followed us along on our boat tour!
What do we tell you about in this guide?
- How to get to Holbox – bus, colectivo, transfer services and ferry
- Our favorite restaurant recommendations, why we like them and example prices.
- We’ve eaten at most restaurants on Isla Holbox, we take no advertising and no comped meals, most people do not know who we are or what we do!
- Restaurant locations in town and around the island
- How to get around
- Services, like laundries, pharmacies, hospitals, banks, ATM locations, stores, rental car agencies
- Locations of hotels
- Beach Clubs
Our Isla Holbox Map & Travel Guide is a 2 map set, printed on both sides. We’re sorry, it is not available as a digital download. Don’t worry, we ship the same day if you order by 3 p.m. weekdays!
New 2019-2020 edition 2 map set
Only $15.00 + shipping as low as $2.00Buy now!
See inside the Mapchick Isla Holbox travel guide